"Herobrine, I choose eternal punishment"
"Armen and Drake find themselves alive months after they had vanished. In an adventure to stop the one who dropped them into the void, they must find a way to collect all of the uh... SACRED DIA-"
- The Old Man in the Woods (Mentioned)
- Zombie Pigmen
- Cave Spiders
- Magma Cubes
Drake wakes up after his fall into the void in the previous movie. He sees that he wakes up in a cabin out in the middle of a jungle. He looks at a journal inscribed into the wall. It was talking about the person meeting someone in the woods. The two talked about temples and such. He was in trouble and at the end it said "Herobr-help."
Armen then comes with a map and leather armor on and see Drake. He tells Drake about the other man, who had gave him the map for the area. It shows three temples and one central one where the three biomes meet. So they decide to explore each of the temples.
When they reach the central temple, they chose to go to the Snow temple first. They head in (not done)
- Collincz - Herobrine (normal, body actor)
- xikroniczz - Armen
- RejectedShotgun - Drake
- Mittens1 - Herobrine (bloody, body actress)
- my minecraft ss - Herobrine (voice actor)
Production (RShot Team) Edit
- Collincz - Redstone Master, Builder, & Plot Designer
- xikroniczz - Builder & Plot Designer
- RejectedShotgun - Builder, Plot Designer, & Camera Man
More Episode InformationEdit
- On The Haunted episode "Origins," the life decision scene between Drake and Herobrine and others can be seen during the minecart ride.
- On The Haunted episode "Sunken Treasure," the cabin is found in the jungle.
- This was the movie with the second smallest amount of producers. The first was the prequel.
- This was the first film to have more than one shot because of a mistake.
- Due to having a creeper sneak up on Drake, they had to cut that scene after the creeper explodes and make a new shot. This shot was a continuous of what happened with the creeper.