"Armen, Drake, and Grayson have fallen down and are unable to get back to the arctic base. They must explore the mountain above them and see what lies in store..."
The three wake up from the previous explosion, which released a shockwave that destroyed the tower they were in before. After finding out that the mineshaft entrance was frozen over, they had no choice but to venture through the path that lies ahead of them. Grayson had never seen this place before or has never heard of it.
Going through some ruins containing some strange stone, they experience a small flash of Herobrine, and they soon get attacked by a mysterious phenomenon; a floating bow and arrow. Grayson pulls out his gun and fires towards it, barely missing Armen and Drake. After finding some splash potions and a spear, Grayson gives the spear to Armen and they continue to fight the floating weapon. Getting hit with a poison arrow, Grayson uses the potions to help regenerate.
After finding a viewpoint of the Arctic Base, they decide to find a better place to look. They find out that the blizzard had stopped, but as Drake mentions it, the storm mysteriously brews back up. They head into a room, finding a mysterious chest with a floating book in it. After investigating the last parts of the ruins, they find a portal with a slot they use to fit the book in. They put it in and the portal activates. Grayson heads in first, about ten seconds earlier than the two did. Then the two enter at the same time.
Production (The Admin Chickens) Edit
- RainMaker442 - Master Button Pusher
Other Episode Information Edit
- "Sombre" - Unknown artist
- "Dark Mystery" - Jason Shaw
- "Fight Scene" - Audionautix
- "The Great Unknown" - Audionautix
- "Oceans" - Unknown artist
- The cave at the beginning of the movie might have led to the cave where Collin went missing, but this is not confirmed.
- This is the first episode to have music.
- Several clips have been re-filmed due to unknown mistakes. These were ended with brief Herobrine Headaches.